AGRO CLASS SRL, having its registered office in Focșani, registered at the Trade Register under no. J39 / 68/2000, with CUI 12778287, processes personal data.
Personal data will be collected and processed by AGRO CLASS SRL only to the extent permitted by General Regulation (EU) 2016/679 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data (GDPR) .
Terms within the meaning of General Regulation (EU) 2016/679:
- ‘Personal data’ means any information relating to an identified or identifiable natural person (‘data subject’); an identifiable natural person is a person who can be identified, directly or indirectly, in particular by reference to an identifying element, such as a name, an identification number, location data, an online identifier, or one or more many specific elements, specific to his physical, physiological, genetic, mental, economic, cultural or social identity;
- ‘Processing’ means any operation or set of operations performed on personal data or personal data sets, with or without the use of automated means, such as collection, recording, organization, structuring, storage, adaptation or modification, extracting, consulting, using, disclosing by transmission, dissemination or otherwise making available, aligning or combining, restricting, deleting or destroying;
- ‘Restriction of processing’ means the marking of stored personal data in order to limit their further processing;
- ‘Controller’ means the natural or legal person, public authority, agency or other body which, alone or in association with others, determines the purposes and means of the processing of personal data; where the purposes and means of processing are determined by Union or national law, the controller or the specific criteria for its designation may be laid down in Union or national law;
- “Data controller” means the natural or legal person, public authority, agency or other body which processes personal data on behalf of the controller, “third party” means a natural or legal person, public authority, agency or body other than the data subject , the controller, the controller and persons who, under the direct authority of the controller or the controller, are authorized to process personal data;
- “Consent” of the data subject means any manifestation of the free, specific, informed and unambiguous will of the data subject by which he or she consents, by an unequivocal statement or action, that the personal data concerning him or her be processed;
AGRO CLASS SRL, processes the personal data collected on the basis of concluding and executing contracts with customers, in order to achieve legitimate interests in relation to the purposes mentioned above and in other situations based on customer consent. The purposes of data collection are: informing users / customers (buyers) on the status of their account on https://livadafermecata.ro/, informing users / customers on the evolution and status of orders, evaluation of products and services offered, commercial activities, product promotion and services, marketing, advertising, media, administrative, development, market research, statistics, tracking and monitoring of sales and consumer behavior.
The partners are carefully selected and undertake to ensure, through appropriate technical and organizational measures, the processing of your data in accordance with the legal provisions in force on data protection and respect for your rights. Partners are prohibited from using personal data received for their own or commercial purposes or transmitting them to third parties, unless third parties act to achieve the purposes of the processing described herein, in which case the same conditions regarding technical and organizational measures apply and them.
By reading this Personal Data Protection Policy and the Information Note, you acknowledge that your rights under the GDPR are guaranteed, namely:
- the right to transparency of information, communications and the exercise of your rights;
- the right to information and access to your personal data, – the right to rectification and the right to delete data;
- the right to restrict processing;
- the right to data portability;
- the right to oppose and not to be subject to an automated individual decision-making process;
- the right to contact the Supervisory Authority (ANSPDCP) in case of violation of your rights guaranteed by the legislation on personal data protection.
For the exercise of the above mentioned rights or for any question related to the way in which your data are used or if some of the data about you are incorrect, you can address a written request, dated and signed to AGRO CLASS SRL, Focșani, with data protection, or at the email address firstname.lastname@example.org.
In the request, please indicate if you want the information to be communicated to a specific address (postal or e-mail) or through a courier service to ensure that you receive the information in person. Please note that before accepting any such request, we reserve the right to verify your identity to ensure that the request comes from you. You also have the right to go to court for any breach of your rights regarding the processing of personal data. The information you provide to us will be used and stored only for the purpose for which you provided it, to administer, support and evaluate our services, including to prevent breaches of system security, and to comply with our law and contractual terms. . In this regard, AGRO CLASS SRL will store your data in accordance with the Data Retention Policy which regulates pre-established and well-documented deadlines for different categories of personal data, depending on the specifics of the operations for which they are required. Moreover, AGRO CLASS SRL ensures that personal data are adequate, relevant and limited to what is necessary for the purposes for which they are processed and also ensures that the period for which personal data are stored is limited, and upon expiry of the deadlines, personal data will no longer be processed for these purposes.
AGRO CLASS SRL may provide your personal data to other companies with which it is in partnership, but only on the basis of a confidentiality commitment on their part, which guarantees that this data is kept secure and that the provision of this personal information is does according to the legislation in force, as follows: courier service providers, banking services, other companies with which we can develop joint programs to offer our products and services on the market, representatives of AGRO CLASS SRL acting within the established limits and purposes by AGRO CLASS SRL, according to the conditions of this Policy.